Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WebYourWay

My blog here is called Creative Marketer.

It is a reason for that.I want to stay creative in all things I do online.Of course there are days when we feel tired and don´t have that special inspiration, but then there are days again with special inspiration again.

We want to move forward and always learn new things.

I read on another blog that some are copying what others are blogging about and that is not fair.

Stay unique in your blog and "have your style"!

Blogging is like composing music, you got to have your own style, otherwise it´s not interesting.
I don´t always get comments here, but I am sure there are readers eventhough....


WebYourWay will absolutely be a groundbreaking search engine, so hang on here for free and make some bucks out of it!

2 comments:

blondie said...

I don't get a lot of comments either Mattias. But they're there. And they're reading. Trust me :)
Later friend,
blondie

Mattias Kroon said...

Yes they are there and I love them.

Thanks for the precious comment Judy!