Friday, May 29, 2009

One advice for the next step...

We will have super weather this weekend in Sweden! I will enjoy it and many others as well.

I have learnt many things in this business but one crucial truth is that one need to build friendship first.Invite before you sell, that is one of my points made at my CMC, Creative Marketing Concept.

My goal is to give advises to newcomers, but I would think that some advises are useful for experienced marketers as well.

Are you looking for a growing company who always is in profit? Then you are at the right place in the right time, AdVentures4U.

This business is the best business around right now and it is here for years.I read Steve´s updates daily and he always let us now what´s coming....

2009 is absolutely the year of the profit sharing programs!

No comments: