Friday, June 5, 2009

See you on the other side!

I know you have heard that expression!

What do I mean?

Am I talking about heaven? Hehe.....

I surely believe in heaven but here I mean the end expression of many messages and adverts we can hear and read about.

Is it a good way to end a message? Some end the message with "Thank you for your time" or "See you inside".

So what´s the best on this?

I would prefer with a personal touch in the end, something like "your sponsor" which also sounds responsible.Always try to be personal in your messages either you send it to a downline or as an invitation, that makes the effect.

So, what´s new on the revenue sharing programs?

AdVentures4U has its gold site ready for launch soon and it will be another revenue stream and opportunity which also makes the possibilities even bigger for the longevity of the program.

And I believe we see next trend here in the profit sharing programs.Namely, to add outside revenue streams for stabilizing them and for the longevity of the businesses.

Smart! And even more like businesses in the physical world.

Now to the crucial question, how to end this blog?

See you on the other side!

No comments: