Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tips On Blogging

Have you done any research on useful tips on blogging?

I will contribute here with my own experience and give out some advises on this.

1.Write about something that you love and are passionate about.
2.Keep it updated often.
3.Of course, allow others to comment and keep the communication up!
4.Use hyperlinks, but not too much.
5.Strive for quality content, and use some graphics and videos as well.
6.Don´t write too long posts, include the most important content.

Begin with those 6 points and practise those. 


Here is an article for top 20 advises on blogging.


Well, it should be enough to fulfill 6 advises to begin with.You can notice that I have included more new gadgets on the left menu there as well.


As you have noticed I have a business blog here, but from time to time I allow myself to write a poem as I am interested in that art.



You should also have an own domain with your own name, mine is mattiaskroon.com.

So, take those advises with you, here is an education video, enjoy:





4 comments:

Errol Moo Young said...

Those were some useful and practical tips also the videos were very helpful from bloggers with many years of experience. I've been doing a lot of reading from other bloggers such as Yaro Starak and John Chow also ProBlogger. They give tons of useful advice about how to make money blogging.

Silent Poet Klaus said...

That's exactly what I am doing, doing the thing i love the most... composing poems and if someone reacted to it, it fulfills me.

Mattias Kroon said...

Hi Errol!

Yes, of course we need to learn from those experienced bloggers, they have a lot of useful tips!

Mattias Kroon said...

You´re welcome Klaus!

Then we are likeminded, I also love poetry and in fact, I have written rather many poems in different styles:)