Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exposure For Your Blog

I have some wonderful admins and moderators who are helping me with my group on Facebook.

Missi my bloggerfriend has created a new invitation button for the group and you can join through that button down below:





My blog followers have increased to 126 now and of course that will also result in an interest of what I am writing about and if you are interested in the opportunities and revenue sharing programs I am blogging about you are invited to follow me there as well and join.The benefit with that is that you already have got a picture of who I am and I can assure you, I am serious and honest about my business!

The ones who have known me for a longer time knows that and even if I am not a perfect being I am sharpening my soul, working on improvements both here and there as we all need to do.


Exposure for your blog, that is what it´s all about, blogging is HUGE today and definitely a business trend as well.

As we all are so busy as we are you may need a little more passive income stream, an investment program which is investing in two good funds, Genius Funds!

Here are the positive expressions and tips for this week:

1.Attitude is everything
2.You have never learnt it all
3.Always improve something
4.Find what has been hidden for you!
5.Find the tools to achieve what you are dreaming about
6.Go back and learn from the mistakes not to repeat them.
7.Communicate!

Now, have faith for the coming week and practise what you have learnt!   










No comments: