Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heading For 2010..

We are almost 480 members now in the group on Facebook, Get Your Blog Followers.

If I shall summon up this year it has had its ups and downs but in the end a fair balance when I summon it up.The weak fall was somewhat compensated by a stronger period in the late spring and during summer this year.

When it comes to my savings in funds they have performed very good the latest weeks!

As it suppose to do I presume that online business will get up in early Januar 2010, but in the end it is all up to the networker himself how much effort we put in and if we search for the right opportunities or not and as always I recommend my readers to search for the long term programs.

10DollarsWonder is still online after several years even if it is cycling at a slower path now.However, I have been paid several times and it is as always up to the members how much we want out of a certain program.The admin has his responsibility of course, but I know how well this advertising company can generate in revenues, so again, how much effort do you want to put in?

Take a look at this amusing video now or should I say amazing?

No comments: