Friday, January 22, 2010

An Acrostic For Bloggers

Today I will share a poem as I am interested in poetry and have been published in some anthologies as well.I have a favorite form of poetry and that is acrostic where the initial character must give the title of the poem if you follow it downwards, here you are enjoy!

Blog Followers

Born to create fascinating readings
little words can be big in the end
old words can be filled with life
give me one reason not to dream

Follow the good examples
overture of writings, be created!
last but not least, you should blog
line after line but not without life
ohhhh, you are here my readers!
we must meet someday, don´t you think?
elders or youngsters, doesn´t matter...
rich you are, if you have got the point
swim in the ocean of blogging, you are good! 

And the link to our group on Facebook,

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=113862743463&ref=mf

Have a nice weekend! 

4 comments:

Neha Wasnik said...

hmmmm good poem

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Neha!

See you in the group!

Sally Lee™ said...

This is awesome! I didn't know that was called an acrostic - I learned something new.

Mattias Kroon said...

Alright Sally, it is a very interesting and creative form of poetry:)