Friday, January 15, 2010

Powerful Quotes

Today´s blogpost is about positive expressions and words and I can assure you I need them as much as you, cause our emotions goes up and down.

1.Beautiful
2.Oak

Wwwhoooopppsss, what kind of association did you now get with that word? this is of great importance when we think of positive expressions and words of power!

3.Harmony
4.Deliverance
5.Joy

Now take those words and expressions to your mind and meditate on them to some good music.

Suggestions? Comes here:  


Interesting here, it wasn´t only music but also
powerful and inspiring quotes to the music......

The weekend is here and take this truth with you:

Everything, absolutely everything is possible!!

2 comments:

Sally Lee™ said...

I was feeling a little hum-drum this morning but am now motivated to have a great day. Thanks Matthias!

Marie
http://SallyLeeHomeAccents.com

Mattias Kroon said...

I am glad about that, but now I need it more than any other myself.That´s life, thank you!