Tuesday, January 26, 2010

PowerWords

If you are a regular reader on my blog you know that I am writing about positive words and expressions and today I want to continue with that.

You know how it feels in the morning, you need that first cup of coffee to be alive, hehe....

I believe that there are words for every day that comes along with certain associations.If you can find a way to get rid of many negative and dark thoughts, then you have won a battle!

1.Passionate
2.Deliverance
3.Hug
4.Long Term Love
5.Friends For Life
6.A warm fire in the cold

Think about those words and expressions and write down your most positive feelings and let the negative feelings go away!

So, another thing, when you are making your payments online, you need a good and trustworthy paymentprocessor and the best for me is AlertPay and you can start using them through the bannerlink below:


That was all for today, now watch this music video:

7 comments:

ღ•ßÁÐßŐŶ●•٠ ღß|@C|<•٠ said...

follow my blog......i am following u

http://sfreeo.blogspot.com/

Mattias Kroon said...

Ok man, I am following you now!
Welcome back!

Debs Blogs said...

love this group thanks for sharing :)

Mattias Kroon said...

You are welcome Deb! We have many interesting blogs:)

Hana Shamsul said...

the only song i like from abba..haha

Mattias Kroon said...

Hehe Hana, are you like me, you want to dance when you are singing?

Hana Shamsul said...

haha, songs that has a nice beat to it, automatically makes me want to dance..