Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work Smarter!

He, what can I say?

When I first began my online ventures I believed that I had to get in a ton of referrals to earn anything at all online and I surely can see that many still are working that way and still believe that they need to fill a certain matrix to earn anything at all.

With 10DollarsWonder I saw another system, a non-sponsoring system where you can earn without a single referral in your downline!

I was stubborn in the beginning and tried to learn everything by myself to realize that there are very talented marketers who can learn me a lot....


Now you can get bonuses and commissions in that program from referrals purchases but it still works without a single referral and even if it cycle slower now, it still exist and has had its ups and downs several years.

As I mentioned, it has had its strong periods as well so don´t count it out!

Now with the revenue sharing programs I discovered that outside revenue streams back to the members in the advertising company should make it even stronger, but we haven´t seen the strong rise yet in those programs, so I thought it was time to join some investment opportunities like ArbsFunds: 




Again, you don´t need to recruit here but there are a 8.5% affiliate commission on your affilates investments.

Although I have to mention that I recieved a small payment from Adventures4U today and they are building up their outside revenue stream from the goldsite right now also with offline advertising.


So, theoretically, you can build your online business with little recruiting if you don´t like that.If recruiting, targeted marketing to be sound, is natural for you in your marketing, that´s fine, but I know there are different personalities out there, so it´s good there are options for everyone.

ArbsFunds  is Sports Arbitrage, betting in the sports world.

Stay tuned for more on the investorfront and other opportunities I am in! 

A later update here.My funds are doing great, I have a profit of 610 dollars from them.Swedes are buying and selling with shares of funds much more now and previous year it rose at a clear and significant rate.Search for your best funds at Morningstar!

2 comments:

Flexible Packaging Companies said...

Thank you for all the great posts from last year! I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use. Thank you again, and God bless you in 2010.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks friend!

Yes, I always try to be as updated as possible.I am glad that they are of use to you!

God bless!