I thought it would stop to cycle, my positions did, but now admin finally has made an update and it was very welcomed, read here:
Exciting new system: Our system has run over 820 days with over 16 million times cycled. A better and improved new system is now in placed. Following are the improvements of the new system:
- The cycle history is now (2/22/10) reset to 0 and starts fresh.
- You will receive the email notification, everytime your position is cycled.
- After lock-in days is over, you can withdraw 100% every 7 days.
- Every 1 new purchase will renew 1 old position (position prior 2/22/10). The renewed position will be created by the system automatically and have "-REMN" code at the end of each position. The direct sponsor commission will NOT be issued for the renewed positions. Both new positions and auction-positions will cycle at High-priority.
- You can renew both 10dollarswonder and e2epay (10centclub) positions. Your new and renewed positions will cycle at consistant rate of 1 or 2 times a day. The lock-in days will be extended to 90 days.
- Sponsor commission will be held for 6 months. At the end of 6th month, the commission will be credited to sponsor balance if sponsor renew all or most of his/her old position. Otherwise, the commission will be used to cycle positions.
10DollarsWonder is an advertising company where you purchase positions in a cycling system towards your advertising, so when you purchase positions your site will be seen by others.
If you are a member in this business opportunity, tell others about the update.