Friday, February 12, 2010

ArbsFund

ArbsFund is up again!

They found some cheaters amongst the members and had to take care of that and they will implement a new script on their site which will make the payments smoother.

I have been paid by them and it works fine so it is good news!


Arbsfund is an investment program within the sports arbitrage and betting sector and you should follow the link and take a look at the site.


Well, it´s weekend and the winter olympics will start.

Are you interested? I believe it will be exciting and I am hoping for some nice medals for the swedish team.

That was all for now but I will return if something comes up, in the meantime take a look at this video:




As you can see, it didn´t take long until I had a new update, one minute ago I joined 

TerryFunds.com

and they are investing in bondfunds, forexmarket and private equity funds to spread their investments and that is a wise thing to do.So click on the link and check out their site, you can begin to invest with as little as 10 dollars!

No comments: