Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Call For More Honest Admins!

Have you been in a situation when you don´t get any answers from the support in a program? I have and it is very frustrating.This is a huge problem in the internet business, some admins care about their members and answers such questions with very good service and pay out as well when they shall, too many others don´t care about their members and then must take the consequenses of that and reap the bad harvest from that.

If an admin want to build a good reputation online they just have to care about their members and answer questions and hold on to a good service or else members will abandon them quickly!

I am in several investment opportunities where the payments will come in, but there are always those bad admins who don´t care about this and they will fall quickly and never return to business after this as they don´t care about their reputation....

This is crucial and we just have to see a significant change this year when it comes to this.

As I mentioned in a post some days ago, 10DollarsWonder has had a restart and I am cycling there again in a program with a system which is 4(!) years old! Talk about a good example amongst admins and I have also been paid by Chung every time.

The internet business is in a desperate need of more honest admins, that´s for sure! 

By the way, have you checked out my domain? There I also have one of my presentation videos of what I am doing online:

mattiaskroon.com  

2 comments:

Carpet Protective Film said...

This is the first I visited your blog and i love it. Bookmarked it already. Keep up the good work.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thank you Carpet Protective Film!

I am glad you do:)