Monday, April 26, 2010

Different personalities in the marketing world

How does it work for you? How are you building your business?

Have you heard those questions?

I have, of course, and every networker wants you to join their program and work exactly the same way as they are working, cause they are right, of course......

And they are, sometimes......

But other times you have to avoid some "advises" which won´t work for you, cause we are all different as individuals and we also have to find our own creative ways to extend our business.

A year ago I thought the only way to work online was to search
for revenue sharing programs where you purchase advertising and can be able to participate in earning rebates, here is an example of one I recently joined, which seems to be a good one so far, Xanadu Riches. 

Then I have discovered some investment programs like PanaMoney, for example, but it wasn´t until I discovered that I should have my savings in funds which I fund from my internetbank that I got my real backbone in my business, and I agree, even they are of course going up and down but right now they have grown to 962 dollars, and you can find the strongest funds at East Capital.

So, the best for you isn´t necessarily to copy what a "guru" is doing but learn to follow your heart instead.You should brand yourself but remember that there are different ways to do this and if a networker work in a different way than you are marketing, learn to respect this, cause it might be a disaster for them to copy exactly what you are doing as you and your associate are two different personalities.

5 comments:

Tax Planner CPA said...

Nice information "Different personalities in the marketing world" this is good very interesting

Mattias Kroon said...

Hi Tax Planner!

You are responding in a way that makes me feel good as you seems to have got the point:)

Lydia said...

Hi, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Mattias Kroon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Lydia!

Thanks for stopping by.