Friday, April 30, 2010

What´s Your Next Move?

I love when other networkers respond to my blog in a way that I know they have got the message of what I am blogging about.This is, of course, the whole meaning of blogging.You want your readers and followers, don´t you?

Often I blog about the opportunities I am an affiliate and marketer for, but I also take time and enough space to let my articles attract my readers as I know the need of business education and marketing training is very crucial for many.The best way to learn something new is to listen to what kind of concept that works for others.

But as I wrote in my former post, we have to think about that we are different kind of personalities, one is brave, another networker is shy, the third is the most glad and the fourth one is maybe a better "recruiter" than the most.

Take the best part of other networkers experiences and add it to your "mental portfolio".

The weekend is coming and my birthday is on the second of May, but I won´t tell you my age, hehe....nevertheless, I don´t fear of getting older cause I still have many years towards me.We all have to live the life and always try to contribute with gladness and good emotions to others even if it´s pretty hard some days.Well, I can´t complain, I am blessed with enough work, good friends and family and that makes me feel satisfied.

Enjoy your weekend and see you next post!

Now to a beautiful chess slide show: 

2 comments:

Sashindoubutsu said...

Cool video.. Chess is sort of a universal language.^^

Mattias Kroon said...

Yes Sashi!

It has been one of my favorite games for many years and actually I have beaten a grandmaster in a blitzgame online, some years ago.