Thursday, May 13, 2010

That Extra

Have you got that "extra" to stand out from the rest in the hard competition online?

You need to have your own "style" in your marketing cause otherwise you will be considered as a "clone" of what someone else is doing online.Therefore I have my own domain, MattiasKroon.com and I suggest that you get your own domain for a few bucks at GoDaddy.com.

It´s often recommendable to add useful tools in your marketing, but yet, you need that "extra" to stand out from the rest.When you have found that, whether it´s a concept, your special brand, your way of writing ads or whatever it could be, you need to stand out from the rest.

Quotes and Sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

A list to get that extra:

1.A recognition of who you are
2.An unique association to you
3.You have built a good reputation
4.A good product or service which fits in your niche
5.Some expressions, your way to write an article or blogpost

And of course, to be able to stand out from the rest, you always need to get your traffic to your sites and you can get that exposure and traffic to your blog by joining our group on Facebook 

GET YOUR BLOG FOLLOWERS.

2 comments:

Arnold said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://dataentryjob-s.com

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Alena!

I am glad that you enjoyed "That Extra".