Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Lucrative Fields

I have seen my fundshares go up the latest week so now it is on plus there.I hope it will be a more stable upgoing trend now after the turbulence this Spring in Europe.Sweden has probably the best financial situation right now in Europe.As I have a lot of fundshares, the earnings can be really good if the positive trend last for a month.They say that savings in funds are meant to be over years and that is true but if you are smart and build up a strong system, you can see results over some months or so as well.

You have to pick recommended funds based on market analyzis from different fund and stockexperts.I mainly pick funds who have a highly rated at Morningstar.

In many years I have solely built my online business on different internet opportunities of various models but I came to a point where I saw a need to include more stable fundshares in my portfolio and I haven´t regret that.Sure, you can try to make some decent money solely on different advertising companies, MLM:s and investments but you will always be somewhat limited that way.With that said there are some very reliable opportunities that continues to pay their members for years in this niche as well.

Find the lucrative fields!
Lucrative Pictures, Images and Photos

Don´t rush into new opportunities until you are sure what their product or service is about!

My business is built on a vision and a business plan but in my thinking I am flexible.Trends come and go and you will always have to examine if they are solid or not, if they are long term or short term.Follow a business plan but also try to be flexible in your thinking and then it is up to you to educate yourself in a new field.

Maybe you are here who read this who have lost too much money online and need some new education in a new field? 

Here is some info and education on how you can build your portfolio:

Fund.com 

4 comments:

The Belitung Blogging said...

Following your blog. Hope you will follow mine.
kpadaku.blogspot.com
Thanks

Lisa Childs said...

I am also following. Please follow mine. Lisachildsnovel.blogspot.com

Mattias Kroon said...

Hi Belitung Blogging!

Thank you for your comment, I am following you now!

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Lisa!

I am also following you now! I hope you´ll get a lot of readers.