Monday, October 11, 2010

500 Followers

By now I would think everyone of my regular readers know that I run a group on FB about getting followers and you can join through the banner in the right column.

And it is worth it!

Now I have 500 followers and I am glad!
Followers Pictures, Images and Photos

As I know I get positive response on my blogging that also make me glad.

You may also know that I use to feature the winner of our weekly contest every week and this time it is time for Kristina Koutsovilis to be featured.Her blog is called The Road Won´t Rise and here is her description of her blog:


May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind always be at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

So, visit her blog and follow it.

To follow other bloggers is an excellent opportunity for you to learn something more in life and it can educate you more in certain areas as well.Be open! Blogging is creative and developing!

Variation is a key and even if you use to blog on a specific topic, try to have variation in your content, it makes it more entertaining.

 

6 comments:

Paul S said...

Congratulations Matthias,to get 500 followers is a great achievement and it shows that your Facebook group really works.
I also agree that we can all learn something new when we follow other people and their blogs.
Blogging can be a great life experience so keep up the good work on here and on your Facebook group.
Paul.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Paul!

Yes, it works and it is a win-win.As we can learn from others a networker also can reach out to potential customers this way.

Blogging Is Freedom!

Furree Katt said...

congratulations Mattias! :)

Assouma Belhaj said...

All the Best friend

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Furree Katt!

Thank you for your encouraging comment:)

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Assouma!

You are a good friend as well:)