Thursday, December 16, 2010

Call It Blogland

It is good that the sign ups I get is a result of the traffic I get to my blog.As you can see I have a counter on the right side which counts how many visitors I get to my blog overall.
bloglovin b Pictures, Images and Photos

This is very important cause you don´t want to run a blog with very few readers but rather many? Then it is an art to keep the interest and attraction amongst your readers so they won´t lose interest for your articles.

Work on it, improve it and you should even ask your readers what they would want to read the next time? Not a bad idea to maintain what you have and get more feedback on it.

Call it blogland, call it blogpower.Mention important keywords and strive for freedom!

Do you have a free soul? Is it important with freedom to speech for you?

I am asking some questions and expect some thoughtful answers in the comments, hehe....all for the communication!

I earn more and more on my positions in ad2million  as I have bought and repurchased more positions.This program seems to have an even stronger development than its predecessor 10dollarswonder which was online several years before it "converted" to the excellent ad2million.I have been paid there four times, 40 dollars so far.

No comments: