Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friendship And Love

As you know I am writing poetry.Here comes the latest poem.
Enjoy!

Friendship And Love

I saw your motives
they were pure

I saw your vision
it pointed out the direction


I could hear your signal
the bird started to sing

A man is required to find a woman
a hero is required to change the thinking

I wanted to take the train to the village
where friends are friends and love is real

I heard the signal, the slow train is coming
it doesn´t need to run fast as long as the goal is near

I saw the community grow to a mature friendship
the love and friendship for years to come

I saw the needs in time and space
we always need the environment of kindness and light

2 comments:

Furree Katt said...

wow! this was great :)

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Furree!

I am pleased to meet you!