Saturday, January 29, 2011

I would say yes and no

What creates the best blogposts for you?

Is it more content? Is it any specific idea? Are there other ideas from your favorite bloggers that you are following?

I would say yes and no.

You have to consider all the aspects and angles of this and out of that perspective improve what you are doing.You have to adress the need of improvements that you need.Ask other experienced bloggers of their opinion on your work and ask for their constructive criticism.This requires that they are able to express themselves politely not to be too harsh or rude towards you.

You have to improve your english if that is your second language and you need to have variation in your blogposts to include graphics, attractive photos.They should connect to your content one way or the other.Try to communicate in your way of blogging and you should get some "answers" in your comment section.
place a comment Pictures, Images and Photos

Try to find the harmony towards others.Your own attitude is very important.Could you make it fun and serious at the same time?
Is it possible to put an interesting question to your readers in an educational perspective?

Think about those tips and claims, take them with you.

8 comments:

Paul S said...

Interesting tips Mattias.
I especially think it's a good idea to accept advice from other more experienced bloggers.
We all have our own ideas and we should all try to learn from and support each other.
Have a nice weekend my friend.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Paul!

That´s the way I have learnt and I can only share what I have experienced myself.

Have the best weekend yourself!

Bob Scotney said...

I'm always picking up ideas from other bloggers. I have also joined a number of 'groups' blogging on a theme, and idea or a form of photography each week.

This forces me to research items to be able to participate. I've learned more British history this way than I ever did at school.

It generates writing topics also.

Mattias Kroon said...

An excellent idea Bob!

To pick up ideas concerning different themes is also very educating.Especially history in general is interesting.

Furree Katt said...

great tips!
i make an effort to make my post visually attractive with loads of pictures and colourful text.
i try and make the post content as such that interests people and invites feedback, hence making my blog reader-friendly.

Mattias Kroon said...

Hi Furree Katt!

That´s the creative solution!

Sasmita said...

Recently, I m adding the "Read More" option at a good point of the post. It makes readers interested to read more.

I visit many blogs & leave comments in a friendly way, which make the owner & other visitors track my blog & response !

Thankx for your input Mattias!

Mattias Kroon said...

Thank you Sasmita!

I will return the favor and visit your blog:)