Monday, March 21, 2011

Leave The Stranger Mentality

To get somewhere in the world of blogging and in the internet business overall requires not only smart but hard work as well.

I haven´t recieved a single comment here for a long time but I know I have good response on my work.The latest time I have sponsored several members and have recieved several sign ups in several opportunities where I am an affiliate.I have many regular readers all the time.The number of comments aren´t crucial, sometimes the truth is the opposite of this.

In fact, I am on my way into something better than ever before in my business overall and in the end of the last week, the stockmarket went up a bit.The other opportunities are doing very fine too.

If you are having a too narrow perspective you have hard to learn anything from those bloggers who are writing about interests that are lying a bit "outside" of your area of interest.Of course, we aren´t interested in every area but don´t get too "specialized" but show your gratitude towards others who want to help you in your efforts.

A trend in the world of blogging right now is photos.I won´t leave my topics of business, yet I love to include interesting graphics on my blog here,  
Trends Pictures, Images and Photos

What trends do you see now? Sure, you can´t leave your favorite topics, but you can be somewhat more "broad" in your thinking when you are getting nearer "the aliens" that you aren´t communicating with yet.

You have to leave that "stranger mentality" when you are approaching other networkers online.

4 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

I'm into the photo trend. The image you have here tells me it's time to respond. Keep up the good work, Mattias

Paul S said...

I'm one of the followers who reads and enjoys all your posts Mattias and I think your graphics are great.
There are a lot of selfish people in the blogging world but you are an exception and rest assured I appreciate all the hard work and support you give to people on here and on the GYBF group.
Have a good week.

Mattias Kroon said...

That was a good respond Bob and I love your posts, you know it:)

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Paul!

You are one of my best followers and therefore I am following your blog as well.Your posts gives me huge inspiration, for sure!