Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Blog Portal

How hard it is for people to do what they want in their lives.

Some would want to change their lives but they simply haven´t got the guts to change the things needed to do it! They are dreaming about another kind of job, some are dreaming about publishing their book, e-book, others are trying to improve things in areas where they already have developed a lot.

Here you have a crucial truth.You can only realize your dreams if you have the guts to realize them! You just have to have the courage to take that final step to start to walk in that new direction.
free blogger templates Pictures, Images and Photos

That is what it´s all about! The rest of it isn´t a simple journey but when you have taken that needed decision to see your dream be fulfilled, you are on your way.

It doesn´t start with the BIG money immediately but at one step at the time you are on your way and you are building on your own "business house".I surely believe in the long term income.However, from time to time you also need that "short term boost" to take off in the program you have a passion for.

Do you want to write articles online and earn an income on it? Have the guts to realize your dream and start your blog now!


The portal for you whatever you are blogging about is:

Get Your Blog Followers!   

3 comments:

Nilofer said...

Very informative blog. Please do visit my blog and leave your footprints behind by posting comments:-

http://parentingworkshop.blogspot.com/

http://fun-with-mails.blogspot.com/

Mattias Kroon said...

Hi Nilofer!

Ok, I´ll visit yours now.

plumwalk2 said...

Hi Mattias,
It was refreshing to read your comments about Internet Marketing. I always tell my friends that I am trying to do a little Internet Marketing, but I am not very good at it. I have not found anything that I am passionate about promoting. I have finally realized that what I am passionate about was there all along. That passion is for Public Education. So I am passionate about selling books and getting people to read more. I hate the get rich quick schemes that I read about while surfing the Traffic Exchanges. I use them as examples of what not to do. It was refreshing to see that you are not trying to sell that 'get rich quick scheme' to people. I hope you will check out my blog also. http://www.plumwalk2-justsaywhen.blogspot.com.

Good luck to you. I'll see you around Facebook and Adlandpro.

Lucy