Sunday, August 7, 2011

With some help from good friends...

After hacker attacks and several other strange activities I was given the group I have founded back again on Facebook,

Get Your Blog Followers.

This shows all the security problems that social communities are facing today.Even if you report the hackers, they hardly have got time to deal with them so the hope you have as the original founder is to get help from anyone inside the group.
I got that and I am glad that the members have seen a long ago that they can trust me and that they like me.Sometimes you are left in the shadows when those nasty situations occur and you can do very little about it.So, this is a victory.I am the only admin there for now and probably will be in the future.

This isn´t an easy situation.Site owners, founders of groups, personal accounts and even well known banks have been hacked more and more the latest years and we have to see more development of software taking care of those issues.

Even if it happens against a group it is a crime and should be treated like that.Well, I am glad that I have the control again and we can share our bloglinks with each other once again.
However some of the reporting have been fruitful and I was given the great opportunity to throw out this hacker from the group, such a great feeling, hehe.....
Friends forever Pictures, Images and Photos

Summarizing, there are great friends as Denise Stevens who had good ethics to help me with this, salute to her!
So, if you are getting in trouble with hackers, don´t only report it to the staff on a social community as Facebook but get some good help from friends too.

10 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

It's great that you are back in charge, Mattias. I left the group when it was hacked but have been happy to rejoin now you are 'home.'

Bronzilla said...

Mattias, Derek had just told me about the two this morning and I had kicked the hackers out of my group. Its good you had a good friend like Denise to get you back into your group.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Bob!

Yes and I also need help with tips on strange bloggers who could be "potential threats" to the group.

Thanks again!

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Bronzilla!

Yes, what we see now is a good network of bloggers cooperating to keep those bad people out.

Larry Lewis said...

I'm pleased to see you resolved the situation. You were kind enough to invite me to your group, and have alwyts been supportive. You're a good blogger as well as you are a group leader

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Larry, I am glad the group is alive again:)

Dee Dee's Delights said...

It nice to see your back, and that the group is alive again with activity!

Mattias Kroon said...

Thank you Deanna!

Yes, let us now work on the long term to learn other bloggers what we have experienced in different ways as networkers and bloggers.

Sherry said...

I appreciate what you are doing.

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Sherry, I appreciate that:)