Saturday, August 13, 2011

Global Recovery

The stockmarket went up here in Sweden in the middle of the week and ended up strong before the weekend.No wonder of that, it was down 25%! before starting to rise again.

I have discovered that some investors are profiting very much when the stock market crashes and there is nothing wrong with that at the first glance.But when some "experts" try to manipulate by spreading false rumours and then profit on that then it is another situation.Now we see many nations in the same situation where they need to recover financially and it will, of course, take several years at least for those who have very high debts to pay off.

Global Domiation Pictures, Images and Photos Of course, financial experts who are more sound and ethical are worried over this scenario but there are no shortcuts, the nations financies have to be in order and control and what needs to be done concerning this has to be done.

Well as the internet marketer and investor I am I have learnt a lot through this.If the times would be better globally, although we have pretty good financial control here in Sweden, I am sure I would have done better on my fundshares but here comes the benefit with multiple income streams.The other branches of my business, my affiliate marketing is doing very well.This year in that niche is exceptional, at least in comparison to the last year.The main difference is more responsible admins, more long term visions and more of ethical thinking.That is and will always be a main part of my online business vision.



No comments: