Saturday, December 3, 2011

Let there be light!

Some bloggers claim you have to update your blog every day.

I would think the most important for you is to have real quality content on your blog every time you are writing a new post to make it as attractive as possible.

Do you have the passion and energy for that or do you have the pressure to make a blogpost every day?

Whatever kind of strategy you are having, make sure the time won´t flie away from you and get the inspiration you need for the next blogpost.If you are an affiliate marketer and investor like I you want to get your fresh material to share with your readers so they can feel that something is happening all the time.

If you are a poet you may want to start a contest to make it exciting for your viewers and readers to stay tuned for the news on the contest!

Make it alive, make it real!

If you are running a business blog you know that extra caution is needed the time before Christmas.During that time the fraudrats are gathering and trying to find their victims online.

You should always be careful but on the other side, don´t be locked up in your thinking if you have found the opportunity of your lifetime!

If you become an affiliate in the most promising and long lasting of opportunities you could make a fair profit there and spread your purchases and investments even on other multiple income streams in other programs to increase your profits! That is what it´s about! To break even first and then get into profit in what you are marketing for products and services.Even an affiliate marketer can have his own business.That will become obvious if you have your own concept in what you are building.

You know, even if you know where the lightswitch is it won´t become light until you are turning it on.

Let there be light!! 


6 comments:

Shreya said...

Right, today rule of business is: "flaunt n earn". I like the idea of starting a "poem contest" to get readers and viewers. Thanks for sharing :)

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Shreya!

Yes, be creative in your ways to get viewers and readers, don´t be afraid of new ways.

Mary said...

Mattias, I couldn't update my blog everyday, even if I wanted to due to time constraints. But from my own personal experience, I have found that blogs that I follow that post each day causes me to miss some because I can't be there every day. I prefer to post 2-3 times a week, sometimes 4 if something special is going on.
Great post on this topic Mattias. Thanks for sharing :)

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Mary!

Follow your own schedule there, follow your heart as well as advises coming your way:)

Darlene 'Dee' Bishop said...

Hi, Mattias! Following you from Get Your Blog Followers on Facebook!

Enjoyed your post and your writing and I agree with Shreya, the idea of a poem contest is original. I like it!

BTW... I write on frugal living topics, so if you ever want to write a guest post on a frugal business topic, I'd love to see it!

Dee

Mattias Kroon said...

Thanks Darlene!

I accept your challenge there.Of course, for every small business owner it is crucial that the profits exceed the expenses, what else would the point be of a real business online? that is the case in my situation, I have control on my balance all the time.Just send me a PM when you want the article.