Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Directories

You should always try to find the blog directories where you can submit your blog to make it easier for others to find your blog in the right directory.

I recently started a blog directory in the group Get Your Blog Followers that I have founded.This will become a list of bloggers in different directories so you easier can follow the blogs you want.There are blog directories on the net that are efficient and there are poor directories you could be without where they seldom care about your blog.It is easy to think that you can have everything for free but I would make the suggestion to you to pay for an upgrade or two to increase the quality in what you are doing.

Why else do you think upgrades exist? The purpose of every upgrade is to increase the quality, to get more benefits of a certain program.The most upgrades I am doing are the purchases of ad units in different opportunities I am marketing online.

This group is free to join but if you are a regular reader on my blog you know that I am both an internet marketer, an affiliate for different business opportunities and an investor.I know how hard it was to climb over the first treshold to earn the first money at that time.However, when the snowball started to roll, I was building on my capital and both repurchases and reinvestments followed on the path I am on.Recently I made 537 dollars on my fundshares.Read about funds on my page about that.Be wise to diversify your portfolio, respect the morningstarrating and do have the timing to buy when a fund is on a pretty low level where you clearly can see that the potential is high that the certain fund is on the rise.Consider the coming regional areas of growth and invest on the long term but be rather flexible at the same time so you will have a short term boost at the same time.Don´t be afraid to trade from time to time to a better fund in the actual situation.

Of course, I am increasing the possibilities for more customers to view my blog from a blog directory, from my group and out from other advertising resources and by that they will want to search for interesting opportunities as well.

Be advised to have the timing with your purchasings and investments! Never spend more than you can afford to lose! To be straightforward, it´s all about education for you to succeed as with other branches of business both on and offline.Therefore you need quality courses and e-books to read through.You need to be visible.I have created my own banner to this blog which you can view here:

Photobucket

No comments: