Monday, May 21, 2012

Interview with Prayag

Here is the next interview with Prayag, a student from India.His blog is about stylifying.

Beyond Beauty Pictures, Images and Photos 1.When did you start to blog?

I started blogging in April 2011 and Stylify Your Blog is my first and only blog till date.

2.You are blogging about the style of a blog.Do you consider yourself as a webdesigner?

Partly Yes and No. Yes because I have lot of interest in it and can handle everything related to CSS. No because  Web Design is not just CSS alone, it is about User Experience and Usability. That’s what I am currently trying to understand and learn.

3.What is the most important thing to think about when it comes to stylifying your blog?

Usability is the most important of them all.The blog/website should be designed in such a way that the user should understand how to use it in seconds

4.You live in India.Is it a nation who pushes forward the internet development of today?

With more than 50% of total population being under 25 Years of age and internet penetration increasing by the second , India will surely lead the way in Internet and IT related development

5.Don´t you consider the content of a blog as much as the style?

Content is of foremost importance. Without content there is no use of style.

6.Do you make money on blogging?

I have made some money fixing other people’s blogs but its not a constant source of income.

7.I, for myself consider the linking technique as an important skill. What are your thoughts on this?

I beg to differ, Content is most important. If you create quality content, then links will come by themselves.

Well, I, Mattias must put in here that I value the content more but I believe that relevant linking to others blogs yet is important.

8.Finally, Could you mention one favorite quote that have helped you?

Everything that humans can imagine Is a Possibility in reality

 -Willy Karen

No comments: