Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Story

Some years ago I listened to an audio made of Timothy Drobnick, who has founded Orange Leads.

That was indeed an interesting story to listen to.He began as a cleaner in an area where the temperature could sink very drastically and some mornings it was so cold that he couldn´t hardly get into the car and it took a long time before he got away for the day´s work.This story was backed up of dramatical music and it was never hard to listen to it all.He began there and when his family had to move he started a telemarketing company with success.

Why do I tell you about this?

Due to the simple reason that I have worked in a cleaning company for many years and still is even if the time I lay on my it-company takes more of the time now.It isn´t just to quit a job and take all the risks at once and get into a full time job online "overnight", you have to take it step by step, that is at least my experience.However, it is very important that you get your challenge of someone who pushes you forward in your dreams when you don´t have the courage to take that final steps and put in enough money in the most long term and promising opportunity you have faced.Cause that is not only the noisy hype and talk, that is the truth!

my life story Pictures, Images and Photos Some opportunities are successes due to the reason that they are more well planned and have a better algorithm and design than others.They have a more dedicated admin and staff who are ready to run it for years.

You may have put in smaller amounts in short term programs and here comes the real challenge, how to make this really profitable?

There you have to learn more, do your homework, do your market analyzis and find the most promising business opportunities out on the net and I suggest you should follow someone who gives you the best advises, otherwise you are lost in cyberspace finding nothing.Get your marketing strategies from someone who have made it and is like I, earning real money and really has made it profitable.I am not boasting anything up here but nothing is wrong with a good self confidence.I have to improve what I am doing as well but I have learnt a lot during the ups and downs.

Back to Timothy again....

He is a short man like I, hehe....

What is the real secret to his success? Not only to realize the first, best idea in your mind that comes up but to make a real market analyzis on the best product and services you could market whether you are an affiliate or a founder.He has founded an advertising company there and you know how efficient advertising can be online.If you have read and follow my blog for quite a while you have read about my recommendations to find opportunities who are selling some kind of an information product, e-book, course or other popular products.Don´t forget that you are an advisor if you are a skillful marketer online who can lead and guide others to the most profitable opportunities.

Important Update!!

Payza will make changes to their rules and you will need EgoPay as the gateway to transfer your money to Payza if the program you are using not is allowed within Payza´s rules so make sure you will sign up for EgoPay now!

My personal guess relating to the new direction is that they want to be a processor associated more to productbased opportunities.As I mentioned, that is my own guess of it. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What i don't understood is in truth how you're now not actually a lot more neatly-liked than you might be now. You're so intelligent. You realize therefore considerably in the case of this matter, produced me in my opinion consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men aren't fascinated until it's something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs great. Always deal with it up!
My blog auto captcha

Mattias Kroon said...

Hehe, even if you are anonymous here, that´s an interesting comment.However the world isn´t that simple you know.I earn my share of money but if I would be like Lady Gaga and do anything for money, then that should be the answer.Anyway, people like you will always recoqnize entrepreneurs like me, thank you!