Saturday, January 5, 2013

Courage and Walls

Time for an acrostic here again.If you are a regular reader of my blog you know that I am writing poetry from time to time and I have described the acrostic form in earlier posts.

Rise Up Courage

Risen from the ground
Immense mood for today
Speak out, don´t deny your sub-conscience world
Enter the walls of disbelief

Under pressure for the moment
Pushing forward for achieved results

Call it defeating walls of disbelief
Overture of brave hearts
Uncle Sam wanted a good advice
Risen from the ground to proove something more
Ashes, I left you to build my conviction
Golden rivers of boldness
Ever more, I want to proceed....

Could it be truth, could it be a lie?

Photobucket Leaving the acrostic for this time.Of course, I am not lying to you, the above expression is a given question concerning the situations you are heading in the life.You have to put that question relating to different people you are dealing with.Are they honest to you? Do they want your best or are they only trying to opress you? You can´t deny your own feelings.If healing is what you need, then allow it in your life.If you need a true friend, then seek for him/her.If you want to proceed then dare to take your next step....

Let this year be a year when you dare to proceed, discovering your best!
  

2 comments:

Sarah Butland said...

Definitely taking chances instead of making excuses this year. I figure if I do one thing every day this year that I couldn't do last some of them will see fruition and for that I'll see success.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Rise up indeed and share your own voice, that's the only way our world will progress.

Thanks for reading,

Sarah Butland
author of Sending You Sammy, Brain Tales - Volume One and Arm Farm

Mattias Kroon said...

Yes, Sarah!

As I use to express it, improve slightly for every day.Good advice from yourself!