Saturday, July 13, 2013

The benefit with patience

The benefit with patience.

What is true benefit with patience in the business world? It is obvious.Even if we have some temper as humans from time to time we know that we have it in control and the patience is something we are returning to.If you lose control, something worse will happen, unfortunately...

Last month my fundshares went on minus and instead of trading I waited it all in.Now, in July the shares have grown to plus again, in other words, my patience paid off!

They use to compare time equals to money in the business world.I would add the factor of patience here.Your long term efforts will depend on your patience as much as the time and efforts you put in in your internet marketing and investments.

If you want your dreams and goals fulfilled in your internet business you will have to stick to your patient mood.It will help you to keep clarity in what you are doing so you won´t go astray on your way.

I also got paid from:
                                                                                                                         
                                                                                           
This company helps small businesses with loans to start up their businesses.They do crowdfunding.I have checked the forums on it and they continue to pay regurlarly.As the investor, you are getting a percent of ROI on their services depending on the investment you have put in.Of course, they have an affiliate program included.



  

AdClickXpress is the new program after Profit Clicking as that program didn´t convert to the success we had wanted it to be.

Although I count ACX to be a long time runner as long as they and we are attracting the marketers with their services.Of course, it´s hard to predict this so one has to go on the gut feeling and current knowledge and experience.As long as it is good people running it, they don´t get away with your money but will want to give you the best service they can in the tough competition there are in the internet business overall.

Here, a new video by me on Creative Marketing,





                                                                   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?
My blog goes over a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you're interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

My page :: Work Out Plans (http://www.bestbody.org)

Mattias Kroon said...

Ok, I will leave you a message.