Sunday, March 15, 2015

Get out of debts with the help of funds

How to get out of debt?

I am not a paid financial adviser but as tips to share I can mention a couple of tips for you to recieve,

Do have the habit to check your various accounts in your internetbank and set up a reasonable budget.

On the private side of business I am investing in funds, several funds.You know the old truth, don´t put all the eggs in the same basket.Many years ago I was on minus side when it came to saving in funds but as time went by I understood that even if I am an internet marketer I am able to combine that with being the investor at the same time.Forex Trading is like a form of an investment.It could be on the short term, it could also be on the long term too.

Today I am investing in funds in a way that is far more successful and it is a constant working system.

Yet it is a difference between trading and investing in funds as I am marketing the platform I am trading on.

1.Set up a budget for you and your family, if you have one.
2.Check your bank accounts on a regular basis
3.Save or invest in two or three funds, don´t put all the eggs in one basket.
4.Don´t be addicted to shopping.You should only shop what you need.
5.Meet other peoples needs and evolve an unselfish attitude.

Simple tips but useful ones if you practise them on a regular basis.

Sometimes principals from the stockmarket are useful in Forex Trading too even if the trading can be a daytrading on the short term.Of course, if metals, especially gold and silver are going backwards in value you should be flexible enough and shift to a trading with an appropriate currency pair.For me, the USD/YEN pair has been and is useful many times.Like a favorite besides investing in commodities.

A video on mutual funds here,


No comments: