Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Two legends-One is alive.

Two legends in the world of hammonds have always been Jon Lord and Don Airey.

Jon is gone but Don Airey is indeed very active.

I am always checking out his latest contribution in his own band.If you have knowledge about this you may know that he is also playing with Deep Purple.....



There are many talented hammondplayers arounf the world and I should have many opportunities to share many videos with you to show amazing masterpieces of them.

Here, Jon in an amazing intro from his early days with Deep Purple, Child in time.



Finally, a video from my own production.You can view more videos of me from the link in the right column.....




Update!!!

My latest instrumental song here:




A song with lyrics about balance here.......







No comments: