Wednesday, April 6, 2016

From the old days to nowadays


Take it or leave it, but I got compared with Uriah Heep, at least in my style of playing the hammond.







Of, course I can´t take that literally but anyway, 

Are you one of the good guys? I enjoy the life when I meet some good guys in my regular work and in the life overall, knowing that even in times like this, we meet good people anyway.

This world, so full of problems and bad news....

We have to try to focus on some good news and try to convey our good motions to the surroundings.

By the way, have you ever heard     this one?



There, from the early days to nowadays.....



Any keyboardist or organplayer have, for the most started out with simply playing the piano......




Update!!

My latest contribution here........Winning The Game







No comments: